New Podcast! Ending Stressful Eating
Apr 24, 2018
Maria of No Control Z and I recorded a podcast recently which might just be my favorite episode, ever! Maybe it's because she had prearranged such insightful questions, or because she's naturally amazing to make conversation with, or perhaps because she and I both have been down the road of troubled eating. Anyhow, I bet you'll like it and we got SO many great topics in there I can't believe it all fit in less than an hour?!
Click here to listen!
Here's what you can get in this free episode:
- 3:01 — WHY YOU BINGE EAT, EVEN THOUGH YOU WANT TO STOP AND LOSE WEIGHT
- 5:26 — THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMOTIONAL EATING AND BINGE EATING
- 7:20 — ARE BINGE EATING AND EMOTIONAL EATING SOLVED IN DIFFERENT WAYS?
- 10:27 — WHY YOU FEEL LIKE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE
- 12:10 — HOW TO GAIN CONTROL IN THE MOMENT OF A BINGE, IN 10 SECONDS
- 17:22 — HOW MUCH DOES BODY IMAGE PLAY IN BINGE EATING AND OVEREATING?
- 18:43 — YOU MAY HAVE BINGED IN THE PAST, BUT IT IS NOT YOUR IDENTITY
- 20:19 — BINGE EATING IS AN ATEMPT TO FEEL BETTER (which is normal, and human)
- 21:16 — IS IT POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO BE LEAN?
- 23:40 — “You can’t go cold turkey with food”. ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ADDICTED TO FOOD AND CANNOT STOP
- 26:35 — HOW TO CREATE A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT (why there is no need to “invite struggle” into your home)
- 29:57 — “I just don’t have the willpower”. IS THIS REALLY ABOUT WILLPOWER?
- 34:36 — HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR KRYPTONITE FOODS (breaking the pattern and creating boundaries)
- 36:07 — WHAT TO DO IF YOU FEEL LIKE A FAILURE AND ARE DISGUSTED AT YOURSELF
- 40:25 — ONE ACTION STEP YOU CAN TAKE RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE CONSISTENTLY OVEREATING AND BINGE EATING
- 43:34 — LOSING THE LAST FEW POUNDS (question from Susan)
- 48:09 — HOW TO KEEP UP THE MOTIVATION ONCE YOU HAVE STARTED ON THE ROAD TO HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS.
Did you like it? Let me know by sharing it (just click one of the buttons below)! Want more? Check out my other interviews here.
Learn Weight Loss Skills
Quit your diet job by learning weightloss skills!
Our entire weight loss skills system is available free of charge. We believe that the best information on the net should be free.